- Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our app, register on the app, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our App. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain App related activities.
- Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our App. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
Hapster may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our App: We may need your information to display content on the App correctly.
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our App.
- To improve our App: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our App.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our App from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our App is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Your Rights under the GDPR
As per GDPR regulations, Users have the right to access personal data, correct inaccuracies in their data, request data deletion, object to processing of their data, and request data portability.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App. Your continued use of the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting Us
email@example.com 2 place de Touraine, 78000, Versailles, France
This document was last updated on December 1, 2023.